Wednesday, June 25, 2008

i'm that guy

i'm the guy that everyone trusts around their women (girlfriends, wives, daughters). i'm the guy who has alot of girls who are friends, but no girlfriends. i'm the guy who all the girls feel comfortable around because they know i'm not going to try anything inappropriate. recently i had a family emergency and i was pretty shaken up, a female friend of mine came over late that night to keep me company, and i didn't realise until she showed up that she had to sneak out of the house while her folks were sleeping. later she told me that her mom called her on her way home wondering where she was, and when she told her she was with me, her mom was okay with her sneaking out. once someone said something about me being a man, and a female friend of mine said "that's not a man, that's just Andy". once i was going on temporary duty with an attractive female from my unit and i was teasing her about being alone with me while her husband was at home, to which she replied "oh, he's not worried about you". i appreciate that everyone feels that i'm trustworthy, but this is very emasculating. it isn't doing anything for my love life either. now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go put my nuts back on their shelf since apparently i wont be needing them, and go on with my business.

No comments: