Thursday, May 3, 2007

greetings from iraq

for some reason this computer wont let me post a picture, so those will have to wait. well here i am for the second time, and i have to say, i'm not having as much fun as i did last time. now don't get me wrong, there's plenty yo do. we get attacked almost every day, this affords me many an opportunity to study the tile patterns on the floor, and if the attack is long enough i can catch up on my sleep, or if i'm lucky there might even be something for me to read down there. i have been going to the gym everyday for a couple of hours with my buddy mike, i haven't really noticed a difference yet, but hopefully by the time i get home i'll be able to keep working out by myself. i have also gotten really good at telling the difference between an acctuall explosion and a slamming door, or the trash truck adding to it's load, all usefull things to know. i have learned to appritiate my huge house with only me in it, although the guys i share a room with deffinately have interesting personalities, i still prefer my dogs. and walking, boy have i had some great chances to go for some long walks, and sometimes i even get to carry my body armor. so manny things to do, i sure am going to miss them when i get home. well, untill next time, watch your wing man, and watch your 6.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my friend! You are doing a great job!!!! Love ya.

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

I miss you Andy!!!! The world needs more hero's like you!!!
love ya much!
dawn