Friday, March 23, 2007

WHEW!

if you read a recent post in bek's blog http://www.bekahbyrd.blogspot.com/ you'll notice that she redid bri's room for her birthday. although the pictures missed it one of the things that is different about her room is now it has a ceiling fan that was installed by yours truly. after installing that one i felt so good about my fan installing skills that i volunteered to put one in Elijah's room as well. unfortunately the one bek had for his room did not have a light kit on it, but fortunately i had just upgraded the fan in my living room and was willing to donate my old one to the cause and installed that one, so the other one went back into the garage. now, if you'll look further down in the same post on bek's blog you'll notice that she had sustained a head injury, when i asked her what happened i was told "a ceiling fan fell on me" ....OH NO, i almost killed my best friend, what if it had fallen on one of her kids? I'd never be able to live with myself, what have i done?!.... "which one?" i asked, very sheepishly with eyes the size of dinner plates. "the one in the garage" was her reply. RELIEF!! i almost had a heart attack, i already felt bad that i wasn't around to help when it happened. so just so everyone knows, i might not be available to install any fans for a little while. I'm glad Rebekah's okay.

No comments: