Wednesday, March 14, 2007

i can

bek made a list of things she can do after being inspired by other bloggers, and i thought i'd try it and put my own twist on it

i can rebuild the suspension on an 80' suburban, but i can't get the damn thing roadworthy again
i can install a ceiling fan, but i can't run new wires for it

i can run 2 miles on 3 broken bones, but only if i'm doing it for someone else

i can tear up during a girly movie, but i can't let you see me

i can build a 2000lb low drag peniterator smart bomb, but i can't load it on a jet

i can repel 100 feet, but i'm afraid of heights

i can give my life defending freedom, but i don't want you to have to give yours

i can be independent, but i don't want to be

i have mad driving skills, but i can't drive a standard transmission

i can train my dogs, but i can't get spike to stop marking EVERYTHING

i can skip desert, but not today

i can play music, but only if it's on the radio

i can sleep anywhere, as long as it's in my bed

i can see the potential in customising a car, but not decorating a room

i can dance, but not really

i can forgive, but i can't forget

i can work on my car, but i can't stand it if i have to let someone else

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a good list... but if I had followed all mine by the can't after... I would have more can't than can! Look up...there is so much more to see!