Wednesday, August 13, 2008

curbs are evil



so, i lent my buddy joe my wagon so he could go to san antonio to pick up some furniture from his sisters place. he made the trip alright, but driving it home from work monday he decided to make sure the curb was still there, it was. he feels so bad, he's paying to have it fixed and he's okay, and i get to drive his bimmer untill it's fixed, so i'm not mad or anything. joe's a good guy, i trust him, and i'd lend him the car again if he needed it. i called my brother and told him about it, my dad over heard and i could hear him in the back ground asking "someone did something to one of andy's cars?" "what did, he do to them?" to which my brother replied "nothing" then dad asked "was it a girl?" i thought it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Nice picture - ouch!