Tuesday, November 13, 2007

noone here gives a damn about soccer

on Saturday i went to the opera. that's right, not a typo, the opera. my friend Rachel had two tickets and her husband and sister couldn't go, so she invited me. it was called "the refuge" it was about people seeking refuge in Houston and making it there home. all the stories were true and the performers sang their actual words. it was very beautiful and i defiantly would go again. mike told me that his folks went and i asked his dad about it and he said compared to others that he'd seen it wasn't that great, and i figured that if i liked it as much as i did and it wasn't that great, I'd better get to the opera more often. so thanks, Rachel, for helping me to expand my horizons. and btw, this outing went much better then the last time rachel and i hung out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soccer rules... where you talk about it is a different thing! More importantly you should have been talking about shirt malfunctions and "stuff"!!! Hee Hee!