Tuesday, January 30, 2007



we finally had a brake from all this rain so i decided to give the blue a bath and she looked so good that i snapped a few picturesof her. i love working on my cars. acouple of years ago a girl in a minivan pushed me into the wall on the freeway and i ended up doing most of the repairs by myself. i got such a good deal on parts that i ended up only spending about 1/3 of the money the insurance company gave me, dad said i should do that for a living. unfortunately i just don't like working on other peoples cars as much as i like working on mine.

1 comment:

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you?????? I was at Bec's blog and found yours! I love the pic of you sleeping at work...glad to know the country is safe! heeheehee I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love
dawn